My passion is in creating beautiful and thought provoking work. As well as being talented, creative and ambitious, I also enjoy challenging myself, a motivation present in my work. I have reached the summit of mount Kilimanjaro, sky dived solo from 20,000 feet and run marathons. However my greatest achievement are my children who bring me endless motivation and inspiration.
- Central Saint Martins, London 2004-2008, 1st Class BA Honours, Graphic Design.
- Distinction, Foundation Studies Art and Design.
Charlie Kauffman’s Anomalisa (September 2013 – TBC)
I am due to start work as an animator on this feature film being produced in L.A. (Visa pending) The film is scheduled to complete by the end of the year.
Tim Burton’s Frankenweenie (March 2010 – January 2012)
I was employed as an animator and puppet modeller on Disney’s new stop motion feature written and directed by Tim Burton.
Fantastic Mr. Fox (January – June 2009)
I worked as an animator on the stop motion feature film of Fantastic Mr. Fox Directed by Wes Anderson and adapted from the Roald Dahl classic story.
I have worked as lead animator as well as various other roles that include creative, puppet fabricator, set designer and rigger on television adverts and Internet virals for;
- Sudafed (August 2013)
- John Lewis Christmas (July 2013)
- John Lewis Insurance (June 2013)
- Toyota (September 2012)
- Rediff (June 2009)
- MOD (Feb 2012)
- BBC (January 2012)
- Samsung & Bada (January 2010)
- McDonalds (July 2009)
- Age UK (March 2012)
- D&B (November – December 2008)
- YKK (November 2007)
- MTV2 (August 2007)
Television & Other Work
- Igam Ogam Television series (February-June 2013) Animator on the 2nd series
- The Tree House Short film (Oct 2012-Jan 2013) Writer/Director
- Massa Mundo short film (October 2009) Designed & Directed animated sequence
- Screaming Tea Party Music Video (August 2008) Director, I’d rather be Stuck on a Stair Rail
- YKK Interactive DVD (November 2007-January 2008) Animator/Director